Looks nice to me, big cabin of a vehicle you have there. Slightly jealous of your sub too :)

Big time Fi nuthugger. Just the wait time lead me to Tantric...

If you redesign and rebuild, try out round ports. Makes, in my opinion, building and setting everything up a LOT easier. Especially if you have to build in the trunk.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Thanks again, yeah I really like my bl. If I do rebuild I think I'm actually gonna make a build log ?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Nice setup!

Don't get offended if I'm incorrect, but that looks like a Star Mountain Sound box?

I met a guy at heatwave that had a Tantric HDD 15 in a Focus Hatch with a box that looked damn near IDENTICAL to yours, apart from sub placement.

His name is Chase. I now own that box

20140728_200639_zpsmh3rd0s4.jpg

20140728_200653_zpsyyfkjp9s.jpg

Edited by Awhitewookie

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

So I set out with every intention of taking apart my HID ballast, figuring out how it works, then depending on my grasp: using that knowledge to up the output a little.

To my complete disappointment the circuit board is encased in rubber...

FOT2CA6_zps3d95b473.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

not a photo but this fascinates me!

the amount of ships in this world. And it still takes fucking ages for anything to get down to me

http://www.marinetraffic.com/

on the left you can select it to show every single ship. I wouldn't recommend if you have slow internet. but fuck it looks cool!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Nice setup!

Don't get offended if I'm incorrect, but that looks like a Star Mountain Sound box?

I met a guy at heatwave that had a Tantric HDD 15 in a Focus Hatch with a box that looked damn near IDENTICAL to yours, apart from sub placement.

His name is Chase. I now own that box

20140728_200639_zpsmh3rd0s4.jpg

20140728_200653_zpsyyfkjp9s.jpg

When did you buy it? Lol you're the 3rd owner that I know of. I heard it with the HDD this past weekend, it sounded great.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

WdbLYkF.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

This is it, firing forward pushed all the way up so I can get to the spare tire still.

Still got some room in the trunk, not nearly as much as I used to but we all know it's worth the loss.

These pics were from a while ago so those rcas are tucked away now and the box is screwed down in the front now too

Do me a favor if you get bored. Turn the box around just to see what it does. I was right around the 139 - 141 mark with my 12" XL sealed forward on a clamped 800-1400 watts. After that I went with two 10s on way less power rear facing and actually gained a db.

If you redesign and rebuild, try out round ports. Makes, in my opinion, building and setting everything up a LOT easier. Especially if you have to build in the trunk.

I disagree, if you have the space to use the proper aero go for it but its a lot easier to get the proper port area and tuning with a slot port. Espically when you're aiming for 15-20 inches of port area. A 6" aero in a 2 cube box is hard to fit.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff