This is it, firing forward pushed all the way up so I can get to the spare tire still.

Still got some room in the trunk, not nearly as much as I used to but we all know it's worth the loss.

These pics were from a while ago so those rcas are tucked away now and the box is screwed down in the front now too

Do me a favor if you get bored. Turn the box around just to see what it does. I was right around the 139 - 141 mark with my 12" XL sealed forward on a clamped 800-1400 watts. After that I went with two 10s on way less power rear facing and actually gained a db.

I don't even wanna get my hopes up with that tho unless I'm ready to rebuild cuz that makes me lose access to my spare tire so I'd have to build a new box for that to work. I know there's more left in it but it's just that I'm so busy and lazy at the end of the day that I'm happy with where it's at, thanks for the advice though I definitely appreciate it!

If anyone has any ideas of how I can seal it off too I'd really appreciate the help cuz it's a tight gap for trim panels but there is a spot that's an inch wide so I can't really just stuff it with weather stripping.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Nice setup!

Don't get offended if I'm incorrect, but that looks like a Star Mountain Sound box?

I met a guy at heatwave that had a Tantric HDD 15 in a Focus Hatch with a box that looked damn near IDENTICAL to yours, apart from sub placement.

His name is Chase. I now own that box

20140728_200639_zpsmh3rd0s4.jpg

20140728_200653_zpsyyfkjp9s.jpg

When did you buy it? Lol you're the 3rd owner that I know of. I heard it with the HDD this past weekend, it sounded great.

Bought it on Sunday. Now I have a dc lvl 5 in there on a bc2k at 0.5 and it sounds awesome. Waiting to get back home to strap my 2ks on the lvl 5

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

So I set out with every intention of taking apart my HID ballast, figuring out how it works, then depending on my grasp: using that knowledge to up the output a little.

To my complete disappointment the circuit board is encased in rubber...

FOT2CA6_zps3d95b473.jpg

Ddm? It peels off pretty easy. I tore mine apart to see if I could find anything burnt.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

The boss finally let me buy batch #2Snapchat-20140731113704_zpseouare4_edit_

What liquor store do you work at I'm going to have to come check it out looks like you guys carry a lot of the good stuff.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.