saw this of FB, im going with 10 as the answer

482308_496385183729887_1292691377_n.jpg?

I get it, trick question. answer 3,900

Edit" you only add where it says add.

It's an old one, if you try to do it fast and don't think it through you can get 5000, but the answer is 4100.

You mind telling us how you get 4100? I've seen this problem before, i stand by the 3900.

There is nothing logically, that can reach 3900. No where does it mention or even insinuate subtraction. The picture is to get people who don't read it fully. They want you to jump to the conclusion that it is 40+30+20+10 = 1000, because of all the 1000's in between, making your mind see something common again and again. If you get it wrong, you are supposed to get 5000, at least that shows a bit of cognitive functionality....

First off if you get it wrong, the answer you come up with does not matter, it's still wrong.

Secondly, cognitive functionality- yet you still do not show how you think it's 4100.

Thirdly- I believe this was taken from the show brain games, as a starter question.

As i said before, you only add where it say's add. And i did type it out wrong saying, 3900. When i should have typed 3090.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

truthsayer

First off if you get it wrong, the answer you come up with does not matter, it's still wrong.

Secondly, cognitive functionality- yet you still do not show how you think it's 4100.

Thirdly- I believe this was taken from the show brain games, as a starter question.

As i said before, you only add where it say's add. And i did type it out wrong saying, 3900. When i should have typed 3090.

I hate these kinds of things. Its deceiving and serves no purpose. Why only add where it says add? What is the point of putting the word 'again' in there if you aren't doing anything again? Doesn't again mean repeat?

Edited by MrSkippyJ

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Yeah, I fapped.
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

285V_header.jpg

K2 2.85V/3400F Cell - High Capacity Cells
OVERVIEW
FEATURES
DOWNLOAD

The newest member of Maxwell Technologies’ K2 family of ultracapacitors is the 2.85-Volt, 3400-Farad cell. It expands the power range of the K2 family by 17% and the energy range by 23%, making it the most powerful cell available in the industry-standard 60 mm cylindrical form factor. It is the first cell to incorporate Maxwell’s DuraBlue Advanced Shock and Vibration technology. Products with DuraBlue technology are tested to some of the most demanding environmental requirements for transportation, increasing vibrational resistance by approximately 3 times and shock immunity by 4 times when compared to ultracapacitor-based competitive offerings. Thus making it the world’s most ruggedized cell.

The K2 family features a 60 mm diameter cylindrical design and an electrostatic storage capability that can cycle a million charges and discharges without performance degradation. They are available in quick and easy to implement threaded terminals or in compact, weldable terminals.

These cells are ideal for transportation applications, including public transit vehicles and heavy transportation, where the shock and vibration environments are the most severe. They also provide extended power and energy availability for longer periods of propulsion in automotive subsystems. They provide faster response for critical information in UPS/Backup Power applications and in grid applications to enable critical information to remain available during dips, sags, and outages in the main power source. In addition, they can relieve batteries of burst power functions, thereby reducing costs and maximizing space and energy efficiency.

The K2 family of cells work in tandem with batteries for applications that require both a constant power discharge for continual function and a pulse power for peak loads. In these applications, the ultracapacitor relieves batteries of peak power functions resulting in an extension of battery life and a reduction of overall battery size and cost.

In applications where power is needed in spikes, the K2 family provides a “green” power solution to reduce peak power demands on the grid, batteries or generators. And, like all Maxwell ultracapacitors, the K2 series is capable of accepting charges at the identical rate of discharge.

FEATURES
DOWNLOAD

The newest member of Maxwell Technologies’ K2 family of ultracapacitors is the 2.85-Volt, 3400-Farad cell. It expands the power range of the K2 family by 17% and the energy range by 23%, making it the most powerful cell available in the industry-standard 60 mm cylindrical form factor. It is the first cell to incorporate Maxwell’s DuraBlue™ Advanced Shock and Vibration technology. Products with DuraBlue technology are tested to some of the most demanding environmental requirements for transportation, increasing vibrational resistance by approximately 300% and shock immunity by 400% when compared to ultracapacitor-based competitive offerings.

Features & Benefits*
  • Up to 1,000,000 duty cycles or 10 year DC life*
  • Highest power and energy
  • Up to 18 kW/kg of Specific Power
  • Up to 4.00 Wh of Stored Energy
  • Threaded terminals or laser-weldable posts
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2
I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.