got the slut fixed a few weekends ago and no body wants to go ride. While it was down EVERYONE wanted to go ride, fuck me

22b525bf35ed09bee920923a0bdcb268.jpg

do your self a favor if its still stock.

google predator 500 carb mods it will wake that bike up soooo much.

ive done carb work on mine, intake, exhaust and now run a 70/30 with race gas.. i rode a stock pred. ( dale ernheart edition ) and its like comparing a civic to a lambo.. lol

Thanks man, I'll look into some of that. So far I've got $1200 in it, could sell it for $2200 but I'm just gonna keep it. It's got aftermarket cams in it, just no IDEA at all what they are.

If I have any issues with it, I'll holler at you, now that I know someone with some knowledge of them :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

How? Because idiot.

what a waste..

theres something that confuses me when it comes to burnouts especially with auto trans and rwd.. how is it possible that we press the brake pedal and the wheels in the back are spinning? Ive attempted it once or twice and I failed (no I didnt burn the clutch lol).. yea I know the car might not have enough power but still.. even on very slippery surface I couldnt make it.

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

How? Because idiot.

what a waste..

theres something that confuses me when it comes to burnouts especially with auto trans and rwd.. how is it possible that we press the brake pedal and the wheels in the back are spinning? Ive attempted it once or twice and I failed (no I didnt burn the clutch lol).. yea I know the car might not have enough power but still.. even on very slippery surface I couldnt make it.

Proportioning valve in the brake system. The front brakes receive a higher fluid pressure per pedal displacement.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread