Here they are trying to increase the gas tax and the sales tax

and I know damn well the roads won't get any better because of it.

I really wouldn't care about paying the little bit extra if it was actually going to work but we all know it's not going to.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

On the topic of fuel prices, I was happy as shit to see premium for 2.89 the other day and its a bit lower now. But my gas mileage has gone to shit this tank-full. Like 25 miles less on half a tank. Are they watering this shit down or what?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

On the topic of fuel prices, I was happy as shit to see premium for 2.89 the other day and its a bit lower now. But my gas mileage has gone to shit this tank-full. Like 25 miles less on half a tank. Are they watering this shit down or what?

Exact same thing happened to me to I dropped about 1.5 mpg

Could just be the winter blend fuel here though.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

All I know is for the 10 to 11 mpg I'm getting I could be driving something way cooler than an 01 jimmy.

Drives me nuts.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

are you giving it more gas? im saving money and i'm getting same mileage. maybe gas is cheaper and youre getting a bit too happy

are you giving it more gas? im saving money and i'm getting same mileage. maybe gas is cheaper and youre getting a bit too happy

Nope, I fill up every Friday before the long drive to school on Saturday. Use CC 90% of the time. No changes to driving habits. Im at half a tank after 125 miles, when I usually get close to 150 miles at half way.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Nah I drive pretty consistently.

it's all good though because after this winter it's going to become a permanent winter vehicle instead of a daily.