711 gas sucks out here.

I used to run nothing but bp or Sunoco but now I run whatevers cheap, advantage of no longer driving a supercharged car.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

arco or 711 being the most. sometimes 76 and Chevron. i use 87 octane and add techron every other tank

Oh damn,

I've been filling up at the same Shell station for nearly 3 years. So I definitely can see the difference.

no matter what brand i use i get same mileage.. could also be that it leaks fuel and it spills or evaporates before i get to notice. i just got a code that says its leaking pressure somewhere and when i open the top it dont blow pressure out.. i compare to my other cars i had and its about the same and a whole lot better then the expo

Edited by Miguels

Shell V-Power is .99 a liter...so that about $4.52 US with today's dollar I think.

So yeah, top that.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

ethenol?

Naw, but the management at the store is shady. Not sure if that is legit issue, but their are other issues.

some pumps tend to rob you a few.. i was also told never to buy 91 octane fuel. it was dirty due to it not moving. 87 or 89 with octane booster. seeing that you have a SS you have no other option. unless you buy nitro fuel and mix it

oh not saying all 91 grade fuel is dirty. im sure different brands and gas station owners do things differently

Edited by Miguels