what about nitro fuel? i used 114 racing fuel to mix with gasoline but at $85 a 5 gallon it didnt take me much to stop using it. nitro fuel is like $30 a gallon. the racing fuel is like $115 now if not more

I hope you were using unleaded.

Race fuel is legit I used to run 100 octane unleaded I think it was vp-100 was $8 a gallon years ago I can't imagine what it is now.

Here is the most important thing though unless your car is tuned for and requires higher octane fuel you're wasting money.

Edit- got ninja'd

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

car was high compression and was detonating with 91 octane. we used vp fuel too. it was unleaded.. and only mixed it to go mess around at the track.

we stroke that mach 1 and left the compression at 12. i think it had a 750 demon on it. when we added my 850 double pumper it woke that fucker up.