people wont be happy.. that obama care shit is screwing people on the returns.. went to get my taxes done today and you have to show proof of insurance for all your dependents. if you fail to show proof you get fined for every single one including yourself.. some people are going to get screwed to the point they wont get a return and in the future they would end up owing the irs money since the fine is increasing

Did mine online all they did was ask.. didnt have to show proof just had to answer yes i have insurance

It's the irs if you think they won't find out if you decide to lie you'd be wrong.

im sure they do random checks but whats the chances of you being the one they check not very high

no i didnt lie i do have insurance just in case you were wondering

i had to show my insurance card and they took the group number and all the stuff.. its actually another form you have to fill and it does not ask if you have or if not. it asks for the info period.. on your online thing if you didnt put the information expect a letter from the irs or an adjusted return

uh my roommate already got his return if they really want to waste resources to send a letter to ask him to show proof then whatever

Since the talk is about taxes, I made 35k last year and get 1099, usually I break even and don't owe but I also don't get a return and in past years I've made more, this year I have a kid to claim, do you think I'll get a return?

Doubtful

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Since the talk is about taxes, I made 35k last year and get 1099, usually I break even and don't owe but I also don't get a return and in past years I've made more, this year I have a kid to claim, do you think I'll get a return?

Do you really only get 1099 on your tax return from 35k?

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I was worried about taxes this year but after just finishing them all I can say is military pay ftw. We had our daughter last year and theres some federal credit that you get when you make under a certain amount. According to the federal government my wife and I are pretty much poverty line..but its because benefits aren't included. Just for taxes we should have only got 400$ back...now we get 4900$ just for having the kid. In the long run anyone with a kid knows you spend much more than that in a year on them but I find it crazy we get 4000$ more back then paid...like a free handout. Definitely not going to turn it down though. On my w-2 we only made 18000 combined.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.