facebook_1424474349283_zps330d907b.jpg

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

some of the best boxing i've ever seen in MMA...

Good thing they are mma fighters because that was horrible boxing.

Good of you to notice Nick's multi level approach, body body head body head. Throwing lots and lots of little half ass shots to tense his opponent up then hitting in a few bigger shots, then more little shots. Reason MMA is such a more demanding sport than boxing... "everyone" and their cousin knows a better boxer. Name me a 170lb+ boxer than can keep that kind of pace, while also throwing kicks, dodging/making takedowns, and utilizing a grappling game aswell....

Still don't have an idea what I'm talking about? Go watch oldschool Lidell fights. Pre UFC 112 BJ Penn fights... hell even go look up a few of Dominick Cruz's fights, Demetrious Johnson. Guys that NEVER quit moving in the cage. Always pushing the pace, fighting from every level at all times. Not Lidell so much, but his older fights were insane...

Not downing boxing, it's just oldschool anymore. It's always the same thing...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Good of you to notice Nick's multi level approach, body body head body head. Throwing lots and lots of little half ass shots to tense his opponent up then hitting in a few bigger shots, then more little shots. Reason MMA is such a more demanding sport than boxing... "everyone" and their cousin knows a better boxer. Name me a 170lb+ boxer than can keep that kind of pace, while also throwing kicks, dodging/making takedowns, and utilizing a grappling game aswell....

Still don't have an idea what I'm talking about? Go watch oldschool Lidell fights. Pre UFC 112 BJ Penn fights... hell even go look up a few of Dominick Cruz's fights, Demetrious Johnson. Guys that NEVER quit moving in the cage. Always pushing the pace, fighting from every level at all times. Not Lidell so much, but his older fights were insane...

i still like boxing better than MMA. we just dont have good boxers at this time and most of them look fixed

by the way.. that is not boxing at all its a hybrid of boxing and kick boxing. i never seen people kick in boxing or other shit that went on on this video. they had a few punches here and there but just that dont make it boxing. im not saying it wasnt a good fight that it was but they had no good boxing skill. they looked sloppy at times

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Dude all I said was It wasn't good "boxing" I used to watch every ufc fight until that too just became boring and repetitive to me.

Ufc was a million times better in the old days, now it's just Dana White's boring old cash machine.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i still like boxing better than MMA. we just dont have good boxers at this time and most of them look fixed

by the way.. that is not boxing at all its a hybrid of boxing and kick boxing. i never seen people kick in boxing or other shit that went on on this video. they had a few punches here and there but just that dont make it boxing. im not saying it wasnt a good fight that it was but they had no good boxing skill. they looked sloppy at times

Boxing is fixed, thats why you see Mayweather fighting scrubs and not Manny. Theres no #1 contenders anymore, promoters throw together a fight for money more than being the greatest boxer. MMA like the UFC always pits the 2 top fighters against each other so you always for the most part get a good show. Look how many top contenders Jon Jones has fought since becoming champ of UFC, now compare that to how many top contenders Mayweather has fought. Boxing sucks anymore

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Dude all I said was It wasn't good "boxing" I used to watch every ufc fight until that too just became boring and repetitive to me.

Ufc was a million times better in the old days, now it's just Dana White's boring old cash machine.

ive seen fighters with better boxing technique. those fights usually end with one punch

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Boxing is fixed, thats why you see Mayweather fighting scrubs and not Manny. Theres no #1 contenders anymore, promoters throw together a fight for money more than being the greatest boxer. MMA like the UFC always pits the 2 top fighters against each other so you always for the most part get a good show. Look how many top contenders Jon Jones has fought since becoming champ of UFC, now compare that to how many top contenders Mayweather has fought. Boxing sucks anymore

that dont matter too me. if homeboy wants to fight homeboy then let them fight.. what im saying is fix are the fights not who fights. Canelo lost his last fight. im a Canelo fan but i accept when the person i go for loses. i was with a buddy and he said canelo wont fair. i told him if he won then why didnt he win vs mayweather? dude beat canelo just like mayweather but this time he gets the win... mutha effen bullshit they just want canelo to be a contender for the money

Mayweather fights chumps because he earned the right to pick who he fights and he doesn't want to take a chance at ruining that record so he picks fights he thinks he's got an easy win with.

Also of course there's something fixing going on in any sport where millions are exchanged.

some of the best fights I've seen were local ones and those guys dont get paid as a matter of fact they have to pay out of their own pockets to fight.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.