You're one of the few who can get in touch with him

show and make make big enough commotion, and you'll get an answer lol.

Don't get me wrong Navid is a moron.

Edited by Tecomah

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I saw true temptation tonight..... I have a 4 door 4x4 with 6 cylinders, but I don't think there's any way I could bring myself to trade it.

11034188_1097991303559894_1258591705809110458477_1097991263559898_52279556788853

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

You're one of the few who can get in touch with him

That does make a difference, it really does, but I maintain that if the product is quality, and the user knows what they are doing and aren't competing, product quality should be such that much after purchase support isn't needed. That said, when you need it, it should be there. If not, I'd rather look elsewhere.

the other difference is you dont have to wait 3 months to be told you have to wait another 3 months to get an update that your amp will come in in a few more months

• Like (+1 Rep) 1