god forbid we have another 412cvx situation.

especially ken and kyle... grown ass men, they don't give a fuck what people post on the interwebz.

Not quite sure what you mean here. If I gave a fuck I'd reply to it.

Just remember, Shrek is about love, until you push the wrong button and he goes beast mode.

Dont be afraid when ken goes beast mode you just have to make him run 10 yards and he will go in trouble breathing mode.

*running 10yards*

That's pretty fucked up since you're just butt hurt about his comment to the guy who committed suicide. There is a general rule of thumb that ANYONE who posted their pictures or information on losing weight would be free from ridicule. And to be honest, going after someone's weight just because the taste of salty penis is in your mouth is very pathetic.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

:popcorn::peepwall:

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

That's pretty fucked up since you're just butt hurt about his comment to the guy who committed suicide. There is a general rule of thumb that ANYONE who posted their pictures or information on losing weight would be free from ridicule. And to be honest, going after someone's weight just because the taste of salty penis is in your mouth is very pathetic.

ok so mister I just go on my own conclusions. First of I only asked "did you just make fun of the guy killing himself" please tell me if you see anything other then your own interpertation in there.

Second, I had no clue what you where talking about with the weight losing pic shit I had to actually ask someone if he knew what you meant, still waiting on a awnser on that one tho. I never said anything about his weight btw that was just your first thought apparantly?

But I'm really glad that you are being honest about your own thoughts.

ok so mister I just go on my own conclusions. First of I only asked "did you just make fun of the guy killing himself" please tell me if you see anything other then your own interpertation in there.

Second, I had no clue what you where talking about with the weight losing pic shit I had to actually ask someone if he knew what you meant, still waiting on a awnser on that one tho. I never said anything about his weight btw that was just your first thought apparantly?

But I'm really glad that you are being honest about your own thoughts.

blah blah blah, You ladies bicker like a bunch of hens. shut up already. back to the pictures

cats-cute-cat-animal-cute-grass-photo.jp

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

My 2 cents.....

1. As per Sensai

With this forum I will have ZERO tolerance for ANYONE that comes close to bashing someone when they are posting up pictures or anything else for that matter. This is here to help,encourage, and motivate others that are trying to make plans to get healthy or just want to get into better shape.

2. Making fun of someone's weight is childish and disrespectful. Knock it off

• Like (+1 Rep) 3