Grosse Pointe has this

DH27507.jpg

Can't remember who but one of the other locals has a z06, Macomb county sheriff has a bunch of different undercovers and Roseville has a old school gto.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

th5_zps3e12a193.jpg

I think there is a limit

he is doing the entire bag at one snort ... hate Dope hogs... LOL

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

FUCK the undercover cops in Indiana, seriously.

I almost got nailed by them a few different times in the short months that I was there. The one that pissed me off the most was this black dodge charger, thing was pimped, all tinted windows, chrome rims, next thing you notice was the fucking LED lights hidden in the grill and at the top of the windshield on the inside hidden behind the tint.

Not sure how it is where you are but where I am it's illegal to use an unmarked car for means of traffic enforcement. They can't pull you over and you aren't required to pull over. If they try, you can call 911 on them

Edited by SnowDrifter
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

I would definitely roll in this!

In the back, sure :good:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

jeep cherokee take 2, haven't quite decided what I'm gonna do with it just yet, was originally gonna part it out and scrap it but the body is too nice and the interior is damn near mint, DSCF2495_zpsl1oskw5j.jpg

DSCF2494_zps9nwt4s1w.jpg

DSCF2493_zpsl0bfw7kp.jpg

DSCF2492_zpszgbgstvy.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

FUCK the undercover cops in Indiana, seriously.

I almost got nailed by them a few different times in the short months that I was there. The one that pissed me off the most was this black dodge charger, thing was pimped, all tinted windows, chrome rims, next thing you notice was the fucking LED lights hidden in the grill and at the top of the windshield on the inside hidden behind the tint.

Not sure how it is where you are but where I am it's illegal to use an unmarked car for means of traffic enforcement. They can't pull you over and you aren't required to pull over. If they try, you can call 911 on them

it sounds illegal in so many ways..

Any motor vehicle used by a member of the state highway patrol or by any other peace officer, while said officer is on duty for the exclusive or main purpose of enforcing the motor vehicle or traffic laws of this state, provided the offense is punishable as a misdemeanor, shall be marked in some distinctive manner or color and shall be equipped with, but need not necessarily have in operation at all times, at least one flashing, oscillating, or rotating colored light mounted outside on top of the vehicle. The superintendent of the state highway patrol shall specify what constitutes such a distinctive marking or color for the state highway patrol.

O.R.C. 4549.13.

So, what does it mean to require clearly marked cars and to limit the law to officers on duty for the main purpose of enforcing traffic? The markings of a police car must reasonably distinguish it from other vehicles on the highways and roads.[1] This does not mean Ohio prohibits unmarked police cars. Just that cars must be marked in certain circumstances. In the Cleveland area, officers in an unmarked car lawfully stopped a vehicle after they observed a driver impeding traffic, exceeding the speed limit and running a stop sign. [2] Why was the stop lawful? Other than the extensive criminal conduct the officers observed which would have given them reasonable suspicion to stop the car, the court held that the officers were not on duty for the main purpose of enforcing traffic laws so there was no requirement that the car have the markings of a typical police cruiser. In addition, the purpose of R.C. 4549.13 is to prevent speed traps and to prevent the situation where a driver must debate whether to stop for an unmarked car, containing an unknown person.

Dang Beatbox making a comeback in posts! I remember when I first joined that you were all over the forum. First transaction ever on here was with you

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.