I disagree with you on what injuries the gear would have prevented but I'm not going to argue with you about your personal choice.

Glad you made it out alive.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

No worries, I never wear a helmet. And gear would only has made sure I didn't get these 2nd degree burn abrasions, lol. I'm not saying anyone should ride without but this my first accident in 13 years of riding. Stupid? Yeah, I won't argue with any of you.

And believe it or not, bike is still in great condition. Only real damage was completely scratched on driver's side and the clutch lever ripped off. My brother took it home in 1st gear and I went to the ER.

Sucks to sound like a parent, but if nothing else wear a fucking helmet. Id hate to see you disappear from here for something so simple.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I always wore a helmet when I rode, thank goodness too because when I finally did crash I slammed the back of my head so hard it took my vision away temporarily. I was only going about 45mph, it only takes one time. Glad to see your alright, for the most part anyway

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

My friend told me the other day, "Nothing kills you except the last thing" lol

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Twistedchild420 your video got posted on break,

hope you got that $500 and not somebody else.

http://view.break.com/2835445

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

No worries, I never wear a helmet. And gear would only has made sure I didn't get these 2nd degree burn abrasions, lol. I'm not saying anyone should ride without but this my first accident in 13 years of riding. Stupid? Yeah, I won't argue with any of you.

And believe it or not, bike is still in great condition. Only real damage was completely scratched on driver's side and the clutch lever ripped off. My brother took it home in 1st gear and I went to the ER.

I am going to assume it was the gravel on the road that made you dump your bike? I almost did that yesterday on my new bike, might wait a little longer until they sweep all this gravel off the roads. Fucking stupid alaska winters.

So how did the accident happen?

I am going to assume it was the gravel on the road that made you dump your bike? I almost did that yesterday on my new bike, might wait a little longer until they sweep all this gravel off the roads. Fucking stupid alaska winters.

Actually, it's the stupidest thing, lol. Three reasons, which on their own wouldn't really amount to much. Low tire pressure, deep rut in the road, and an idiot driver.

I was riding with three buddies when some guy in a dodge ram came on the side and it looked like he tried speeding off and his rear rolled left into our lane. My brother skidded and lost control but didn't crash. I on the other hand swerved out of the way but the tire slipped into thev rut and literally threw the bike. I thought I had it and next thing I know I'm rolling on the ground.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?