The view from my "office" for the next week, cab of a CAT 950G.

20150321_003510.jpg

Nice! I'm a foreman for a large grading company, sometimes I wish I could just get back in the seat of a loader or dozer...what do you do?

The view from my "office" for the next week, cab of a CAT 950G.

20150321_003510.jpg

Nice! I'm a foreman for a large grading company, sometimes I wish I could just get back in the seat of a loader or dozer...what do you do?

I work at a paper mill.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

10501797_895066353885776_439848400403083

This is so much funnier than it should be when drunk

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i seen people shoot someone in self defense and still did time.. 25 to life

you need to know when its okay to shoot someone.. just because someone stepped in your property gives you no right to kill them.. your life would have to be in danger. a kid hiding in your garden is not justified

The castle doctrine defines the law by stating that anyone breaking into your place of residence, business, vehicle is only doing it for malicious purposes and deadly force can legally be used to prohibit/hault the person responsible for the malicious act. If someone is willing to break into a home theres no telling what degree of damage or harm they are willing to cause.

I am a firm believer in the castle doctrine, the stand your ground laws are where things get sketchy as far as deciding what is enough to use deadly force on. If someone breaks into my home im firing the .45 off directly at them no second thought.

Edited by lifted_silverado
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

i seen people shoot someone in self defense and still did time.. 25 to life

you need to know when its okay to shoot someone.. just because someone stepped in your property gives you no right to kill them.. your life would have to be in danger. a kid hiding in your garden is not justified

The castle doctrine defines the law by stating that anyone breaking into your place of residence, business, vehicle is only doing it for malicious purposes and deadly force can legally be used to prohibit/hault the person responsible for the malicious act. If someone is willing to break into a home theres no telling what degree of damage or harm they are willing to cause.

I am a firm believer in the castle doctrine, the stand your ground laws are where things get sketchy as far as deciding what is enough to use deadly force on. If someone breaks into my home im firing the .45 off directly at them no second thought.

Doesn't mean you won't get ran through the legal bull shit because you most certainly will not to mention actually having to kill someone can be a very traumatic experience.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.