i seen people shoot someone in self defense and still did time.. 25 to life

you need to know when its okay to shoot someone.. just because someone stepped in your property gives you no right to kill them.. your life would have to be in danger. a kid hiding in your garden is not justified

The castle doctrine defines the law by stating that anyone breaking into your place of residence, business, vehicle is only doing it for malicious purposes and deadly force can legally be used to prohibit/hault the person responsible for the malicious act. If someone is willing to break into a home theres no telling what degree of damage or harm they are willing to cause.

I am a firm believer in the castle doctrine, the stand your ground laws are where things get sketchy as far as deciding what is enough to use deadly force on. If someone breaks into my home im firing the .45 off directly at them no second thought.

Doesn't mean you won't get ran through the legal bull shit because you most certainly will not to mention actually having to kill someone can be a very traumatic experience.
Im certain theres an assload of legal things youd have to take care of. I was just stating how the castle doctrine works. As far as traumatic experience im sure it would affect me greatly but knowing that I kept my family safe from harm would ease whatever internal issues.

Alot of people may not even be able to pull the trigger in the situation and thats a personal choice, but I've been through many gun safety classes and my CCW classes to prepare myself for whatever may happen as best I can. Far too many stories of people being murdered for me to sit back and let my family fall victim.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

This thread is win today

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

i seen people shoot someone in self defense and still did time.. 25 to life

you need to know when its okay to shoot someone.. just because someone stepped in your property gives you no right to kill them.. your life would have to be in danger. a kid hiding in your garden is not justified

The castle doctrine defines the law by stating that anyone breaking into your place of residence, business, vehicle is only doing it for malicious purposes and deadly force can legally be used to prohibit/hault the person responsible for the malicious act. If someone is willing to break into a home theres no telling what degree of damage or harm they are willing to cause.

I am a firm believer in the castle doctrine, the stand your ground laws are where things get sketchy as far as deciding what is enough to use deadly force on. If someone breaks into my home im firing the .45 off directly at them no second thought.

Doesn't mean you won't get ran through the legal bull shit because you most certainly will not to mention actually having to kill someone can be a very traumatic experience.
Im certain theres an assload of legal things youd have to take care of. I was just stating how the castle doctrine works. As far as traumatic experience im sure it would affect me greatly but knowing that I kept my family safe from harm would ease whatever internal issues.

Alot of people may not even be able to pull the trigger in the situation and thats a personal choice, but I've been through many gun safety classes and my CCW classes to prepare myself for whatever may happen as best I can. Far too many stories of people being murdered for me to sit back and let my family fall victim.

you should think twice before acting.. people i seen go to jail did have the right to defend themselves from the attack. if you dont have the right mentality you go from being the victim to being the aggressor. one thing is protecting you and your family the other is murder. dont rely on the castle law to save your ass.. the castle law shouldn't be a free pass to murder.. it seems that's the way you are looking at it.. people have gone in my yard to steal things. it only took me saying i have a gun and chamber that sucker.. never had an issue again.

It has done nothing but rain in the great state of Mississippi for the last week. I can't really go outside to get anything done, but then I thought........

2204_7890.jpeg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.