I would just guess that ngk manufactures them to ford racing specs.

Everywhere I'm looking they claim to be copper core.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's crazy how limited the options are for your ride.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I went from NGK V Power to Autolite Racing copper, And i love the switch, Wont buy them NGKs again. 1 Heat range colder, e85 and boooooost lol. So if you can, get autolite copper racing. You'd like em.

Japanese is better then Chinese, imo.

Edited by Katt

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

It's crazy how limited the options are for your ride.

There are alot for stock or mild mods, but for boosted, nada.

Now Im wondering what ill need when I build the REAL engine for this thing. At any rate, tune-up Thursday morning along with a throttle body cleaning.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'm never buying a newer car to mod prices are crazy for aftermarket stuff on newer rides.

I'll stick to like a fox body where I can do a built and blown engine for less than $10k

I'm never buying a newer car to mod prices are crazy for aftermarket stuff on newer rides.

I'll stick to like a fox body where I can do a built and blown engine for less than $10k

Its nice isnt it? I have less then what these kids have out there in my car and i can keep up if not pull on them all mwuahaha.

Edited by Katt

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Those early 2000's golf r32's are nasty, I'd love to get one.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1