Quad huh? I like the way you roll audiobahn.

BKsNvQa.jpg

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I love parts of that, others not so much. Front is ok, side looks SICK, back- meh. Just me though-

meanwhile....

11099731_10155395694855717_911117325_n.j

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I like it all honestly but think Sith that amount of body work why not mold the headlights into the bumper to give it that look of precision and kept 3D. And with all that work, the sunroof actually takes way from it all.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I think there's a Lexus under there somewhere...

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

I usually don't do this but I'm getting fed up with this bull shit right now....

bigger%20lol_zpsgbbry7yp.png

I would personally love to see this guy even attempt to slap me... Ill fit his description perfectly..

:ninja:

Somebody let billy know he's a pure pussy. I think I know what account is his. His instigating buddy too. Fuck that dude.

I usually don't do this but I'm getting fed up with this bull shit right now....

bigger%20lol_zpsgbbry7yp.png

I would personally love to see this guy even attempt to slap me... Ill fit his description perfectly..

:ninja:

Somebody let billy know he's a pure pussy. I think I know what account is his. His instigating buddy too. Fuck that dude.

Billy don't make us come over there... LOL

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

mexi truck

11098284_786168178145426_1329678708_n.jp

What makes that a Mexican truck?

For real, X2^^^

Bet it has a spanish name written in old english

Or the mexican flag tint banner back glass lmao.

In fairness it does but does not at the same time look like a mexican truck. Should have snapped pics of the driver

it DID have writing on the back window and the mexi guy driving it walked right into the after market aisle...

hmmm wonder why its a mexi truck :rofl:

damn ebay lugs, learned my lesson

had to use a tread chaser on all my studs

11111340_467242786773542_1590667619_n.jp

Edited by BeatBox