Finally got my bike back from the shop. They re-jetted the carb and god damn does it start a fuck ton easier. Seems to run cooler too, but it hasn't been hot out yet so we will see about that. Anyway, had a chance to put on my highway pegs and new grips.

From these:

F935AF7C-911A-4121-8368-23B37DC6E55C_zps

to these:

070C0DEC-6028-4298-A64A-81ACAFBB2114_zps

also added some pegs to my bar:

005737D7-5D9E-42A1-A107-6823EA06EA73_zps

C6944FBD-C3FB-4DE0-9403-A33AC34ACEA9_zps

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

LOL

This shit reminds me of snow on the bluff

In America, each of them rednecks would be packin a shotgun, and the video would have ended a whole lot funnier.

Edited by Parentnoia

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

I'm confused as to why they followed him in the first place?

They got what they deserved honestly.

They seemed like they were jealous of the beamer.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It seems like he cut them off pre-video and they took it way too far. Hey, at least the guy in the beamer was smart enough to take them down a dirt road, just in case bodies dropped.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

A bunch of insecure fags who immediately used the make of car to rationalize their bitch behavior. Can't talk all tough driving a fucking Toyota, what kind of pussies were these? Oh no, that guy has a better car than me. I better continue to harass him and mock the female passenger. Fucking fags

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i think its a fake video.. rednecks are always packing heat, its like their truck came with a rifle from factory..

But those are canadian rednecks, not american rednecks. Consider the gun laws in canada.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

i think its a fake video.. rednecks are always packing heat, its like their truck came with a rifle from factory..

But those are canadian rednecks, not american rednecks. Consider the gun laws in canada.

gun laws? well the guy on the beamer broke that law and his face is all over that video.. its fake and you can tell on the way they are acting.. the guy with the gun seems to be very calm and the other guy would have ran. also the guy with the gun got very close to the guy with the bat which means its an act or he is that stupid .. the acting looks like the low budget movies honestly..

Edited by Miguels