Loved my m8 till it suffered an untimely death :(

with the new Uh Oh protection on the m9's if anything like a cracked screen, or water damage happens, HTC will send you a brand new m9. If you never have to use Uh Oh protection then they'll give you $100 to your next HTC phone. Which I think is pretty cool.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Loved my m8 till it suffered an untimely death :(

with the new Uh Oh protection on the m9's if anything like a cracked screen, or water damage happens, HTC will send you a brand new m9. If you never have to use Uh Oh protection then they'll give you $100 to your next HTC phone. Which I think is pretty cool.
They had the same thing with the m8.

When my screen broke I called and they told me I was two weeks past the date that they would still fix it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

think you guys should check out the LG G4 when it comes out..

I love my G3, it's been dropped from ladders, rooftops, out of a RZR driving down the road, all onto concrete. The actual body of the phone is scuffed and dented but the screen is still solid.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Yes, GUILTY.

Lisa wants me to get up with the times, but I have dropped this phone so many times and it acts like a Timex, so I just keep using it.

When the face cracks, I will get a new phone.

I was holding the battery in with a zip tie for 2 wks while waiting for the battery to arrive. :D

-Frank

they were pretty good phones lol I just upgraded to the HTC One m9, and this thing is awesome! I've always been a big HTC fan.

How does it compare to the m8? I have a m8 and a s5 and am trying to decide if I want to replace the m8 with a m9 or s6.

I would NOT go to the S6. Less battery than your/my S5, plus multiple other issues. I would go HTC or the LG G3 or G4 when it comes out.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

think you guys should check out the LG G4 when it comes out..

I love my G3, it's been dropped from ladders, rooftops, out of a RZR driving down the road, all onto concrete. The actual body of the phone is scuffed and dented but the screen is still solid.

i've dropped my g2 so many times my otterbox broke off the front corner of the plastic, still stays together yet, but still annoys me

why don't i ever drop it on carpet its always cement or asphalt

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

samsung really dropped the ball with the s6 non removable battery and non expandable storage, i'm sure that was a selling point for lots of people. I'm not trying to pay an extra 100 dollars for every upgrade in storage.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

samsung really dropped the ball with the s6 non removable battery and non expandable storage, i'm sure that was a selling point for lots of people. I'm not trying to pay an extra 100 dollars for every upgrade in storage.

biggest pet peeve I had with my Nexus 7 was the lack of expandable storage...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.