so let me get this straight.... because i choose to live a healthy life and not smoke, im not allowed to take a 5 min break whenever i want to get some fresh air? yet a smoker can take a 5 min smoke break whenever they want?... why? so much for EQUAL rights and not discriminating against people...

dodge3.jpg

dodge1.jpgdodge2.jpgdodge4.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 10

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

'64 dodge body to an '07 2500 megacab chassis.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

As long as it meets that states requirements (lights, seat belts etc,) then it's street legal. I can make a little go cart, four wheeler, or whatever street legal.

It ain't Steve Meade, but I seen this walkin to the corner from the jewelry store. I work for a jewelry store when I ain't at the flea market. I'm outside shakin a sign like the guys with the we buy gold signs. He must have drove that Polaris down the roads. It's not street legal. Or is it

image_zpsqfvcclkc.jpg

image_zps8cs078ph.jpg

image_zpskorgkreh.jpg

that's a first. I've never seen someone buy a Highlifter Razr, take the Outlaw 2's off, and use it to ride around town.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter