Law doesn't mention the speed limit. Keep right except to pass. Not keep right except to.pass except at certain speeds. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem so if you see someone wants to get them over. Or better yet just stay in the lane to your right

you are somewhat wrong.. not every state has the left lane for passing only law. in fact only a few have that law. many states allow people to drive on the left lane and not only to pass.. also if you're going to pass a car it has to be within the speed limit.. by your logic a car going 100+ mph wouldnt be violating the law because to you there is no speed limit while passing and going 100+ mph he is obviously passing every car out there

Where I am it is the law regardless of how fast you're going. If you're impeding traffic behind you regardless of speed it's a violation.

so if the speed limit is 70 mph, the person is going 70 mph to pass a slow cars on the right and a car behind him is coming at 100mph the one going 70mph is in violation? there is no logic to this.. obviously the one going 100mph is violating the law here an in no way is the one driving the speed limit is at fault. if youre in a state that has the left lane passing only law then even the one going 100mph is breaking it since its there to pass not to travel on

If a vehicle is traveling in the far left lane with a back up of traffic behind them wanting to go faster and the lane next to them is open for them to move over, but forcing other vehicles to use that lane to pass is impeding traffic, even if they are doing the speed limit can get the ticket. Same with mountain driving. If you have a backup of 7 cars behind you, you have to pull over in a turnout and let the other vehicles to pass.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

traffic laws in Texas:

everyone can do 15 over unless they don't have a front license plate. if you are out of state then you are fucked while keeping up with texas traffic

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

About to run no front plate in Ohio and see what happens to me.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

About to run no front plate in Ohio and see what happens to me.

Hell you probably got a ticket just posting that lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

11050645_446527748851661_730772052074143

• Like (+1 Rep) 8
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread