That should be in the piss you off thread.......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Damn that sucks.

Do you guys have any ideas what happened?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Damn that sucks.

Do you guys have any ideas what happened?

my guess is he didnt wire the sub right or the wires are touching somewhere.. nothing else looks damaged but the fets. he did have it loose in his trunk even after i told him to secure it. it was screwed to wood but the wood was not attached to anything and it fell a few times. i will send the amp for repair but need to remove the sub to make sure the wiring is correct and not touching

44F701B7-524D-4728-9F91-8B07BC217139.png

this is inaccurate and should not be going around the net.. no AR-15 is an assault rifle. they are a sporting rifle.. post like this dont help at all and gives a reason for the leaders to push the ban of it..stop recognizing it as an assault rifle. M-16 and M4 are the assault rifles

by the way.. some are piston operated and they also sell the kit to convert to piston

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

^^^ please stop your too funny . terminology has nothing to do with gun bans .. your the type to make your self feel better by calling a device that holds ammo.. a magazine & not a clip . hahahahahwith & all those posts of your shit your exactly the type there after ....

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png