i didnt say it to offend you but the ar is not an assault rifle.. Terminology does have to do with the leaders pushing the ban.. they claim its an assault rifle that can fire 800 rounds per minutes and they says its an assault rifle to scare the uninformed to vote for the ban. terminology does matter.. YOU'RE the type who thinks is a bad ass by calling your AR an assault rifle

a magazine is a magazine a clip is a clip.. 2 different things

look man.. i was just stating the terminology is inaccurate.. no need to get bent over it

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

offense is not the point its randon picture post not random convo thread go hit chat if you wanna talk im just postin RANDOM pics so fuk you thoughts & feelings stop stirrin the pot on terminology shit I could give a fuk if im wrong or right its random picture post ladies

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

offense is not the point its randon picture post not random convo thread go hit chat if you wanna talk im just postin RANDOM pics so fuk you thoughts & feelings stop stirrin the pot on terminology shit I could give a fuk if im wrong or right its random picture post ladies

im not trying to start shit with you.. i know its a random picture, im just saying whoever made it is an idiot for not knowing the difference between the 2..

im not trying to start shit with you.. i know its a random picture, im just saying whoever made it is an idiot for not knowing the difference between the 2..

I beleive that was meant for me.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.