Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

1=0 now? Interesting. I knew the U.S. Dollar was becoming worth less and less but damn... What are the strippers going to do now?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

damn ,Miguel your still on this rifle shit ? one word got you all discombobulated .... & people like what your sayin ,,,huh? all the while if you all look really closely it does not say

ASSAULT is says assualt which is something else somewhere...hahahah

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

i was done with it but some else decided to post their 2 cents of misinformation so i had to post facts.. this is a forum where people have conversations. as long as nothing goes out of hand and start insulting people there is nothing wrong with it. im not CONFUSED about it, more like other people are confused of what an assault rifle is. im allowed to post facts when misinformation is going around even if its misspelled

yes it says assualt but could be because the idiot misspelled it or he did it on purpose.. go find the word assualt on the dictionary and let me know what it means.

Edited by Miguels

One of these is legal under some of the gun bans they tried to pass.

The other one is illegal and labeled as an assault rifle if the gun ban would have passed.

53245_01_norinco_sks_640.jpg

28290_01_norinco_sks_640.jpg

The catch is both of these rifles are Norinco Chinese SKS's
Both have the same rate of fire and fire the same 7.62 by 39 round.

The only difference between the 2 rifles is 1 has the factory stock, while the other is using a polymer plastic stock from Tapco that costs $80.00 ->http://www.tapco.com/products/sks/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=176

Neither of them are fully automatic rifles, 1 shot per 1 finger pull on the trigger.

The biggest gain from the Tapco stock is the ability to add a scope mount, and use a 10, 20, or 30 round magazine instead of 10round stripper clips. However you can convert the stock sks to accpet 30round ak-47 megazines like seen in the first picture. Another reason for people getting these Tapco stocks is due to some of these rifles being from 1960s or before, some of the wooden stocks start to crack which makes it no longer safe to shoot.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3