Say hello to the new fast food employees.

Wonder how much they will pay them?

dDVs9AG.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

This Mcdonalds burger flippers don't realize what will happen with this $15 wager raise

robots.png

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I know a couple emt's and they both make less than $10/hr it's pretty sad.

The only reason they can survive is they work crazy overtime and get run bonuses.

Yea its pretty damn low, and he has been doing it for about 11 years at the time, but this was a few years ago.

Im sure in a bigger city your out of the station more so your pay is better, but even still. He was in a small town with 8500ish people 1 hospital 1 ambulance.

Same goes for waitresses and waiters. They make around the $3-$4 per hour wage too, and they COUNT on their tips and those also need to be legally counted for on your taxes, but most dont it seems.

They are constantly running their ass off back and forth providing you with service unlike you would get in a fast food restaurant.

That's why when I get a good waiter or waitress I tip them very well.

Last time I ate out I tipped $25 on a $60 bill.

The waitress was very patient with my daughter and right on top of anything we needed.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Love/hate. I think that looks horrible but that is some QUALITY work on the install. At least cosmetically

Edited by SnowDrifter
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1