we've had about 4 or 5. 95 RCSB 2wd, 300ci i6 with the 5 speed manual. crank windows, power locks, vinyl bench seat....and get this, DUAL TANKS!

That was our most recent one. Scored it for $800 bucks, put a $400 set of tires on it, and let it go a week later for $1800. Not a big profit, but it was a slick, slick, slicckkkkk truck for 278k miles lol...and the AC blew ice cold.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

me and my dad have talked about pulling the factory injection system out and doing a stand alone with 3 40mm throttle bodies, and a turbo. Like 5 or 6 lbs of boost, just enough to give it some "oomph" and even out that airflow since the only real problem they had was inbalanced air mixture on the back cylinder due to the intake manifold design.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

ive got a 95 with a 300 and a 5 speed, im guessing 4.10 gears, but my 81 with a carburated 300 and a 3.5 gear would drag my 95 around all day. i'm gonna rebuild it one of these days cause it does not run like it should. On top of that this 5 speed needs synchros. i just lost 5th and reverse. the 81 had a c6 with the small block bell housing so i could do whatever the hell i wanted with it.

i know empty, the 81 weighed ~3400 with me in it and i pulled on to the scaled with a trailer with a truck on it and scrap iron in the bed and weighed in at just under 12k. So pulling around 8500 lbs with a 300 70mph up and down the hills and it did not give 2 shits.

I miss that truck

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

took a few more pics with new rims on .. One day I love them one day I hate them lol

The style 95s look really good on the e39s when lowered you have a really odd color, If you're wanting to go low you'll def have to keep that stretch if not smaller tire with same stretch.

I'm running a 255 on a 10" wheel in the front on a 7 series though. ??

My friend has a e39m5 with 18s on bc coils, I don't think I would go any bigger than 18s my self.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

thats correct... so now im not sure about the back .. cause 265 or even 275 would look badass but they may give me an issue when I get lowered..

275 would be nice in the back. 265 in the front might be a problem and if you rock the 275 in the back, 255 in the front might look funny.

Front not wider than 245/35.. Im even considering 235/35..

took a few more pics with new rims on .. One day I love them one day I hate them lol

The style 95s look really good on the e39s when lowered you have a really odd color, If you're wanting to go low you'll def have to keep that stretch if not smaller tire with same stretch.

I'm running a 255 on a 10" wheel in the front on a 7 series though. ??

My friend has a e39m5 with 18s on bc coils, I don't think I would go any bigger than 18s my self.

People run 20s on e39 but thats too much imo.. 255 in the front is beast but 7 series has so much bigger frenders..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

thats correct... so now im not sure about the back .. cause 265 or even 275 would look badass but they may give me an issue when I get lowered..

275 would be nice in the back. 265 in the front might be a problem and if you rock the 275 in the back, 255 in the front might look funny.

Front not wider than 245/35.. Im even considering 235/35..

I'm running a 255 on a 10" wheel in the front on a 7 series though.

People run 20s on e39 but thats too much imo.. 255 in the front is beast but 7 series has so much bigger frenders..

If you are from the south and love donks sure 20s lol.

But yes the fenders are wider. I'm 295 in the rear with a 12.5" wheel and more tuck than most bagged cars hahah. Here is his e39. He uses it for auto cross

image.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.