When I was shopping around there was a 750 no much more expensive then my e39 butni passed becuse of v12 (cost of maintnace) and i regret it now

Red-navi

Im assuming u running on coilivers? Which ones u got?

Fair enough! As soon as I moved out there was no way I could afford it. I regret selling it now that I'm looking at getting a new car and realising how rare a mint condition one is. Let alone it was the 750il as well. So much room for activities

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I had a 1995 dark green E38 when I was finishing up school. That thing was so much fun. It was an auto sadly but the stock v12 with a decent tune had some balls, it was debadged apart from the bmw badge which meant people had no idea it was packing a 5.4lt V12 which got the 2000kg (4400lbs) sedan tank rolling pretty good.

Ill try to find some pictures on my old externals somewhere, pretty basic mods as I was trying to keep it classy, black wheels, stock air suspension as low as it goes, dark as hell tint, nice headlights/fogs nothing obnoxious.

It had insulated windows which my 18 year old self thought was great fun cause people thought it was bullet proof, I actually had someone try get it with a brick downtown one night because he thought I was messing with his girlfriend which I wasn't. his drunk ass couldn't figure out why it bounced back at him so he tried to punch it, many laughs were had.

I only sold it as it was thirstier than a alcoholic in a monastery and leaving school to study meant I couldn't afford to run it and buy food. I tried alternating weeks, but I couldn't keep that up long!

Google image, but this is pretty much the car, it was nice as fuck! too bad I was in a 'long term' relationship at the time!

Edit: photo link was bad

EAkntjh.jpg

Hell yeah the e38s are beautiful I know w couple of guys that traded their m5s for e38s v12 not sure why but they say they are happier with them than the m5s. I think they're crazy lol. You should have defiantly kept it.

When I was shopping around there was a 750 no much more expensive then my e39 butni passed becuse of v12 (cost of maintnace) and i regret it now

Red-navi

Im assuming u running on coilivers? Which ones u got?

I wish my car was a 760 all the time so I can have that v12 since I am straight piped I could only imagine the v12 straight piped lol

I am on coilovers they are bc racing for the price and the ride quality I couldn't be happier with them.

image.jpg
The hell? Are you static???

Yes sir, I was bagged for like a week about two years ago,nbut I haven't issues since it was a universal kit, and I just had enough and ripped it all out and went static. I love being static this low, blows most people's minds lol.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

cant wait... lol

They picked the perfect actor to play him too, he's always had that jack ass Comedy style.

My daughter loves all the superhero stuff but I don't think I'll be taking her to see that one though :(

Fantastic four looks good too.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.