well I listen to all music rap dubstep country metal literally whatever but with subs yes mainly rap haha so I like my lows I mean Im not tryin to compete I just want something that is decent hits pretty hard and hits the lows well. I have 6x9 cerwin 3 ways in rear and 5x8 pioneer 4 ways in front with the factory amp plugged into those my deck has the high pass filter so I use that with sub control but I had 12 " kicker compr comp vr and alpine type s all with the alpine mrv 500 500 w rms at 2 ohms and overdrove the vr and type s and underdrove the comp r blew em all 1 at a time so someone said always go over the power and just turn the amp down but I guess I want to know if that setup will be ok the box is 6 cubic ft 3 per chamber slot ported I feel like itll be louder than a mediocre setup no? a lot of people around here just get 2 12s and a 1000w or 1500 w amp and its alright but I wanna just be a little bit better than alright. and also what do u think about sonic electronix safe sight to order from or what?.............and I appreciate any help or comment as well

instead of the 2 hifonics brutus 15s insteasd should I get 1 15" re audio sex v2 for now and then get another later maybe cause I can get 1 of those for the price of 2 brutus's

For fucks sake. Alright, your new so i will be nice.

This is the wrong section.

Go find general audio, or amps or subs. Anything but here in the "Random Picture Post"

Welcome to the forums

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

instead of the 2 hifonics brutus 15s insteasd should I get 1 15" re audio sex v2 for now and then get another later maybe cause I can get 1 of those for the price of 2 brutus's

For fucks sake. Alright, your new so i will be nice.

This is the wrong section.

Go find general audio, or amps or subs. Anything but here in the "Random Picture Post"

Welcome to the forums

also, your fucking profile pic smells like a damn troll

edit:

please dont hit me mods

It must be the swishers but this is what you remind me of, lol.

Lol, the whole scene, not just the inconsiderate prick part, even though..............

Edited by Ahmed Johnson
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

underager

Might not be morally right but 17 is legal.

not legal here.. i thought she had died

Legal age of consent is 16 here, maybe we are backwoods hillbilly state or something.

You are in Detroit.... so....

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/