I just hooked up to the eBrake. And my aux has a warning on it. Haven't tried DVDs. I put the eBrake on one click but I have a huge red light on my dash that says my eBrake is on.

What happens when you ride around with your eBrake on one click? Besides that ugly ass light on the dash?

Eventually the heat, which is a byproduct of the constant friction on your braking system, will cause something to catch fire. Now it might just be you brake pads or maybe the rubber in your tire that burn up, but it could also be interior pieces which may lead to the whole car burning down. Worst part is you never know when it's going to happen! May not even be while you're driving, but hours later as that heat soaks into the surrounding parts. You click the brake one notch, then head to the movies. Come out 2 hours later and firemen are taking selfies next to the burned out shell that was your ride.

Edited by 3vil

I just hooked up to the eBrake. And my aux has a warning on it. Haven't tried DVDs. I put the eBrake on one click but I have a huge red light on my dash that says my eBrake is on.
What happens when you ride around with your eBrake on one click? Besides that ugly ass light on the dash?

Eventually the heat, which is a byproduct of the constant friction on your braking system, will cause something to catch fire. Now it might just be you brake pads or maybe the rubber in your tire that burn up, but it could also be interior pieces which may lead to the whole car burning down. Worst part is you never know when it's going to happen! May not even be while you're driving, but hours later as that heat soaks into the surrounding parts. You click the brake one notch, then head to the movies. Come out 2 hours later and firemen are taking selfies next to the burned out shell that was your ride.

yes and no here. i dont think you would see a fire, but excess wear on your e-brake and a potential to start boiling fluid is a very real possibility. both of which are no fun to deal with.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

I tell him what he needs and even give a link to bypass the radio.

He replies still dont know what to do with the brake wire...

I give up!

bro just stop. take the advice that has been given, or stop posting about it. there were like a good solid 2 pages dedicated to info on how to PROPERLY hook it up. save yourself a lot of trouble down the road and just do it right

but i hooked it up to the ebrake like you're supposed too

I give up!

bro just stop. take the advice that has been given, or stop posting about it. there were like a good solid 2 pages dedicated to info on how to PROPERLY hook it up. save yourself a lot of trouble down the road and just do it right

but i hooked it up to the ebrake like you're supposed too

but driving around with the e-brake on is not the way to do it. if you want to watch shit while driving get the proper bypass module. otherwise you will damage your breaking system on your car.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

I give up!

You are a moron. I really hope you don't reproduce.

Now let's be clear, if you want to bend the rules like the rest of us get the fucking part Brian told you to get.

If you want to stay legal and have an easier install then don't watch videos while driving

No in between

Or you could also buy a jvc unit that you can just ground the parking brake wire to bypass it

Many options but as per usual you did it wrong. Now put forth some fucking effort or please exit the hobby. You are dragging the rest of us down.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz