Congrats, you've ruined a perfectly good truck. What's the point of lifting a truck then putting tiny wheels? Cant wheel it cause you dont have sh*t worth of sidewall. Cant lower it because you have horrible offset.

And yeah, I know, to each their own. Do as you please with your own vehicle. Still wont stop me from voicing my opinion, which everyone has one of, like assholes. They arent all pretty, but everyone has one.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

you're in an audio forum where people render vehicles useless for audio reasons and you can't get past someone's choice of rims, tires, and suspension?

• Like (+1 Rep) 11

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

you're in an audio forum where people render vehicles useless for audio reasons and you can't get past someone's choice of rims, tires, and suspension?

Rendering a vehicle useless for audio reasons is a different bag of congrats. I dont have to look inside someone's vehicle to peep their setup and judge it's uselessness. Paint, rims, tires, etc are all things that you see about a vehicle whether you want to or not. And it's bad enough in one area, you're probably going to keep looking at it to see exactly how bad they did.

Also, an audio setup, regardless of uselessness, is a form of art, so one cant help but appreciate at least the dedication put into it. But if you throw some whack wheel and tire combo, you just look like a tool. Think of it as a first impression.

Anyways, that's my opinion, you dont have to agree with me.

Edited by Parentnoia

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Congrats, you've ruined a perfectly good truck. What's the point of lifting a truck then putting tiny wheels? Cant wheel it cause you dont have sh*t worth of sidewall. Cant lower it because you have horrible offset.

And yeah, I know, to each their own. Do as you please with your own vehicle. Still wont stop me from voicing my opinion, which everyone has one of, like assholes. They arent all pretty, but everyone has one.

200.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 2