the people who are on welfare outnumber the citizens who really want change in this country.. as long as we are outnumbered we wont win at the polls..

So we take all the Bolas of the country and we put them to work until they paid the citizens of the USA back for what they leached as a whole.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

our politicians have so many perks that cost too much money.. free jets, free vacations, free body guards, free money, free everything and above all high salaries. Sweden politicians have no perks and some even live in apartments and not mansions or the white house..

If we didn't rely on other countries goods and services, would the national debt still affect us? I mean, what is the consequences of telling the creditors to kiss our ass?

The creditors we are talking about control the whole world.

Lookup and read about the rothschilds, shit will blow your mind.

I shared a post about one on Facebook that was taken down with the quickness

if you guys could read Spanish you would understand but i will tell you what it says at 1:50

the man says. im the one who pays them, i dont see a reason why we should use the contributors money to give them a luxury life

https://www.facebook.com/147197958645690/videos/1037482106283933/

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

the people who are on welfare outnumber the citizens who really want change in this country.. as long as we are outnumbered we wont win at the polls..

So we take all the Bolas of the country and we put them to work until they paid the citizens of the USA back for what they leached as a whole.

edit: dammit, i cant quote properly tonight. my statement is as follows.

no, we take all the bola, and organ harvest them, they serve no other purpose. making them work would cost more than the product the fucked up fuits of their labors.

Edited by strangeduck
  • Like (+1 Rep) 5

So we take all the Bolas of the country

LOL

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500