bighoss150 No disrespect to you bro. But this is the reason I don't compete. To many ego's in one place at on time. Me I'd be done got my butt kicked are kicked somebody but.

LOL

How would that be disrespectful to me? Im not in the vid lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

idgaf I'll run em in my f150

if somebody calls you out and its in your means to be able to race them, and you don't race them, then you're a bitch. plain and simple.

hell if broke drives 15 hours to OKC and calls me out, I'll drive to OKC and get drug by his caliber haha.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

if somebody calls you out and its in your means to be able to race them, and you don't race them, then you're a bitch. plain and simple.

hell if broke drives 15 hours to OKC and calls me out, I'll drive to OKC and get drug by his caliber haha.

Sorry, but this is stupid. Every retard and their cousin try to run at every single light. My brother will run anyone and everyone but that's not my style. Most of these cars are all sub 300HP cars. Why, that's stupid as fuck. Not to mention, if you catch me on the stock rims then they're also bald stock tires and I have 0 traction and get sideways almost immediately.

Not everyone who doesn't race when called out is a bitch, I just don't care lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't care either, I'll play around if the space permits but I don't make it a habit anymore to street race, the risk isn't worth it to me.

Also I think a lot of people don't even know what my car is about so they don't bother trying to get a race out of me anyways.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

that douche was a straight up pussy.

Did you even watch the vid boom is talking about?

I think he's talking about the overall mentality that if someone tries to race you and you don't you're a bitch.

The kid in that vid is a bitch for sure, if you're gonna run around bumpin your gums about how bad ass your shit is and you get called on it and puss out like that you're a bitch no doubt about it.

I'd bet his girlfriend left him for a man after that shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sorry, but this is stupid. Every retard and their cousin try to run at every single light. My brother will run anyone and everyone but that's not my style. Most of these cars are all sub 300HP cars. Why, that's stupid as fuck. Not to mention, if you catch me on the stock rims then they're also bald stock tires and I have 0 traction and get sideways almost immediately.

Not everyone who doesn't race when called out is a bitch, I just don't care lol

Stupid is turning into a complete pussy when you get called out on your bullshit.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

that's exactly what I mean...

If you claim to have a fast car, and someone calls you on your shit, but you won't back it up?

Bitch, plain and simple. Same shit with a guy that claims to be doing 160's, but won't ever put it on the meter.

I'll be the first guy to say any of my shit is slow, or quiet. But I'm the first to call someone out on their bullshit when I know they are expelling diarrhea from their auditory flapper

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.