What annoys me is that people who always say avoid rage drive like cum farts. Yeah maybe sometimes people overreact but why are we ignoring they're normally upset at a very legitimate driving error?

Driving slow AF in the passing lane, cutting you off at the last second and then driving 10mph, lane splitting, list goes on, lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

This was just what fell overnight. And it was only a small gas station parking lot. I hate Wisconsin.

That gas station is a block from my shop...

BTW my dog got his snow pile in the back yard again after I plowed this morning. Happy little dude as he was born in winter.

Edited by jk13

Static drops are my bag.

Gotta be a white guy, LOL

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

This was just what fell overnight. And it was only a small gas station parking lot. I hate Wisconsin.

1DA2D29D-8428-4408-AB37-7D22D0251204.jpg

Gotta love the Midwest....we are in the midst of getting 12-18". I have already cleared my driveway and my 2 neighbors driveways twice....fingers crossed I only have to do it one more time

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

BTW my dog got his snow pile in the back yard again after I plowed this morning. Happy little dude as he was born in winter.

Really!? You mean Midas? That is crazy man. Didn't know we were THAT close. Before I bought my blazer I looked at the bravada's every day as i drove by because that was what i was looking for.

Gotta love the Midwest....we are in the midst of getting 12-18". I have already cleared my driveway and my 2 neighbors driveways twice....fingers crossed I only have to do it one more time

Yeah, had to shovel a path at 3am before work, just got home, and gotta shovel the entire driveway...

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Really!? You mean Midas? That is crazy man. Didn't know we were THAT close. Before I bought my blazer I looked at the bravada's every day as i drove by because that was what i was looking for.

No, down the hill with all the snowplows. Between Uhaul and Valvoline.

Static drops are my bag.