Isn't this the kind of shit that got the original RPP, and then the RPP2 deleted, The RPP3 "trolling edition" deleted and finally RPP2 back?

Dont' think I'm ready for that kind of drama again.

that shit is exactly what got the OG RPP deleted. shit belongs in the 18+RPP, but there is a reason he isnt in there...

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

they wont close this thread because its bola who posted that picture.. it will just get deleted

him on the other hand might get a warning or time off..

whats with the racist shit he has been posting?

they wont close this thread because its bola who posted that picture.. it will just get deleted

him on the other hand might get a warning or time off..

whats with the racist shit he has been posting?

they will close and delete this thread if it starts causing a dip in their sponsors and advertisers. iirc thats what happend last time, the advertisers didnt like what they saw here so they pulled out

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

yep posts were deleted.

can't understand how we have people that are under 21, and alot of the time under 18, that never seem to cause problems. But we have one 29 year old man child that posts offensive stuff all the time that blatantly violates rules, but is still here after countless incidents. Hell, I joined when I was 15(April 2012) and never have had an incident where I posted anything offensive or rule violating. Until this twat waffle showed up, nothing here EVER made me mad enough to post something that ended up getting deleted. But now, on a daily basis bola posts something so blatantly ignorant, offensive, or racial...and god dammit it makes my blood boil.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.