Just so people know, it's not always the well sites you need to worry about. It's the refineries. A well is a well, but where do you think they actually use all the chemicals?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

clean as in there is no trash, no spilled fluids sitting around, no raw chemicals contaminating the well site.

There are enviromental and safety engineers present on nearly every well site to keep the impact to the enviroment to a minimal. Safety to workers and safety to the surrounding environment is a top priority in the modern oil and gas industry. There are 3rd party companies that come in just to set out mats for trucks to pull on to, the 3rd party workers powerwash and clean the trucks, and a vaccum truck sucks all the contaminated water up off the mats. Just so that and unwanted grime, chemicals, crude oil, or other harmful materials aren't introduced.

That's all true and well meaning, but fuckups happen regularly and in seconds render all that precaution completely ineffective.

You should check out "oilfield fuck ups" on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Oilfield-Fuck-Ups-676629815684406/?fref=ts

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Since bola wants to be a little bitch I'm closing this. Those that don't know how to play well with others don't deserve a place to play well at all.

Everyone can thank bola by putting him on your ignore list and pretending he doesn't exist.

I'd ban him but this piece of shit has never succeeded at anything in his life and I'm Not going to have this forum be his first thing

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This is back. You can thank Bola for having it out of commission while I reviewed what to do. Keep your race baiting political bullshit out of this thread.ITs your last warning.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.