first off n8ty boy ! ive never recv. a first so final seems as if your jumpin the gun ... I'm not mad about anything ...im actually laughing myself stupid& i was just sheading light on how a member makes a request & gets no reply from any mod ... second I'm not sorry if I took you away from counting bullets or threating that crevice you live with ...i truly don't give a fuck about 18+ i was first off just tryna to be post weirdo pics in the correct place ... if anyone did not get a laugh out of the 3 pics i posted, then you might need some therapy .

& again nate please don't threatin me ! i only get competitive ... your threats are worthless to me ! if i choose ill post what i want when i want go ahead do as you feel boy ... ill be back new isp if i have to ... thank you have a nice day

This is your final warning. If you post one more picture that doesn't belong in the open forum you will be removed. You're mad because you didn't get into the 18+. You're acting like a child. Looks like it was a good decision

quote for quote's sake

Been a while since we've had a good rage quit :popcorn:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

if i choose ill post what i want when i want go ahead do as you feel boy ... ill be back new isp if i have to ... thank you have a nice day

You'll switch service providers just to post here?