bola

you might actually be able to drive a car that nice someday

or atleast afford to buy one to restore

There

naw. Unless you ever grow the fuck up you most definitely will not ever be rolling in anything that nice or close to nice.

but Ken and cfizzy and scooter, and all the other california members, give a nice warm "your welcome" for all the shit they buy you

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

who in their right mind would mount the speakers there? i wouldnt be surprised if you did it with the window down then remove the speaker to put it back up

who in their right mind would mount the speakers there? i wouldnt be surprised if you did it with the window down then remove the speaker to put it back up

I didn't do it. Someone else did it. I did take the thin speakers out and put those in there. The Windows would roll down with some thin enough speakers.

Edited by bolanorthhighlands

bola

There

naw. Unless you ever grow the fuck up you most definitely will not ever be rolling in anything that nice or close to nice.

but Ken and cfizzy and scooter, and all the other california members, give a nice warm "your welcome" for all the shit they buy you

Don't forget me

bola

There

Don't forget me

oh ya

ToNasty coulda bought his wife another set of Forces, but nope, had to buy BOLA some fucking steaks and red bulls on his access card

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I won't make a threat on a public forum, but since I'm no more than 5 miles from this kid, let's just say if he was ever visible at a show, SOMEONE would take their seizure-having-ass and knock that kid flat the fuck out.

Then SOMEONE would take his ebt card and burn it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?