And they couldn't even throw some new headlights in.

To go through all that trouble and then use some yellowed headlights makes no Damn sense.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

tried it.. only sand paper / compound, polish does the trick...

or deep woods off

I've seen a bunch of people say that stuff works but I've never tried it, I'm swapping my yellowed out fog lights out with new ones soon so I'll try it and see how well it does or doesn't work.

I've tried a bunch of other methods and all of them seem to last a couple months then they start yellowing again, even tried putting a sealer over them and they still yellow out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

This pic says otherwise

uv3whVy.jpg

for real tho toothpaste can help depending on the severity of the stain/haze. Or Off as long as you understand you're melting your lens until you thoroughly clean the shit out of it and either way you need to protect it afterwards or they'll haze up again quick.

Edited by Lbox88
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3