The kid whos sub caught on fire doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.. Did anyone know that he smoked 2 amps before the sub even went and had no clue as to why.. So you smoke an amp.. get it back then smoke it again.. then gets it back then set sub on fire..

yeaa it was a taramps 8k. It blew again the day before the sub ignited, so he had other amps on it. Iirc 2 AQ2200Ds at .7 per.

But one of his local, personal friends messaged me the day it happened.. Apparently he clips, bought the subs used, subs had sewn leads, had 18awg on subs, and the list goes on.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Got them pretty straight.20160411_173450073fc.jpg

Fits perfectly.20160411_17432767ffd.jpg

how do you like them? i put 4 10s into a buddys ocar on 1000rms to all 4 ( forgot about teh S8 coil when i ordered... haha)

they seem to get loud off little power

Haven't got to play them yet, still waiting on a few things before I can get my power ran and amps hooked up.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The kid whos sub caught on fire doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.. Did anyone know that he smoked 2 amps before the sub even went and had no clue as to why.. So you smoke an amp.. get it back then smoke it again.. then gets it back then set sub on fire..

yeaa it was a taramps 8k. It blew again the day before the sub ignited, so he had other amps on it. Iirc 2 AQ2200Ds at .7 per.

But one of his local, personal friends messaged me the day it happened.. Apparently he clips, bought the subs used, subs had sewn leads, had 18awg on subs, and the list goes on.

Tell your friend that is his friend that he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing. That it is NOT the subs fault. That he needs to stop clipping..

:ninja:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Tell your friend that is his friend that he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing. That it is NOT the subs fault. That he needs to stop clipping..

I dont recall blaming the subs, but i agree... clipping didnt help anything haha

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

I dont recall blaming the subs, but i agree... clipping didnt help anything haha

you should look again.. he did..

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

"I" = / = "he"

LMFAO so true

"I" = / = "he" \ [we} ^them > all

fixed

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

"I" = / = "he" \ [we} ^them > all

fixed

lmfaoo

LMFAO so true

I thought clipping automatically makes you louder ???

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch