So sad. So much time and work in that. Hard to insure for labor, impossible in fact.
They are saying the frame is fucked also. I can only imagine the dance all the gear did when it flopped from that height. So sad.

The first thing Crews even cared about, was if everyone was all right. Stand up dude. Hella human.

I feel sick for Galen. The time he put into JUST the console. Fuck...... let a lone the enclosure and doors he just finished. And the fun(audio,show) season just starting to, and all that rig did was demo for 14 straight hours at every show, and bring large ass crowds. Just a damn shame in every way.

Edited by Kyblack76
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

So sad. So much time and work in that. Hard to insure for labor, impossible in fact.

They are saying the frame is fucked also. I can only imagine the dance all the gear did when it flopped from that height. So sad.

The first thing Crews even cared about, was if everyone was all right. Stand up dude. Hella human.

I feel sick for Galen. The time he put into JUST the console. Fuck...... let a lone the enclosure and doors he just finished. And the fun(audio,show) season just starting to, and all that rig did was demo for 14 straight hours at every show, and bring large ass crowds. Just a damn shame in every way.

Hes a good guy. just spoke to him this morning about it a little.

looks like it rolled over fairly smooth. equipment should be ok, nothing must have shorted, or it would be a pile of steel and ash now.

hopefully he can keep that bitch on the road.

take it to shows like that. adds character. if not, thrower on a trailer!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Hes a good guy. just spoke to him this morning about it a little.

looks like it rolled over fairly smooth. equipment should be ok, nothing must have shorted, or it would be a pile of steel and ash now.

hopefully he can keep that bitch on the road.

take it to shows like that. adds character. if not, thrower on a trailer!

I was gonna say, if the ol girl still plays, and it's a trailer car anyway, fuck it, don't stop the bass

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

budget build

hhh_zpsokdew2hs.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

budget build

hhh_zpsokdew2hs.jpg

Gotta balance it out with a nice front stage.

O9rHYXX.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If I won the lottery Wednesday ... I still wouldn't spend that kind of money on those drivers.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch