That sucks that they had to shoot that gorilla, but it was the right choice. Like the news reports have said, trying to sedate it with a dart may not have worked since it was amped up. Hell in indiana if you want to own any number of dangerous animal the state requires you to have a gun big enough to kill whatever you own just in case it escapes. I imagine the zoo has some well qualified marksman on staff for that very reason.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Much of my awards and military stuff came up missing after the divorce, so working on getting this back in spec. Just need a couple more ribbons and devices.

27259894451_171eaf9ebc_b.jpgClass A by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr

Let me know what you need brother, I'll be back and forth every day kickin it with the Joes at Fort Lewis this week. I can make a uniform shop/PX run for you.

Hell, I'll even call the bathroom a latrine too.

Edited by flashlight_65
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That sucks that they had to shoot that gorilla, but it was the right choice. Like the news reports have said, trying to sedate it with a dart may not have worked since it was amped up. Hell in indiana if you want to own any number of dangerous animal the state requires you to have a gun big enough to kill whatever you own just in case it escapes. I imagine the zoo has some well qualified marksman on staff for that very reason.

why did they have to shoot it? according to everyone who watched the video that i talked to ( I have yet to see it) it was helping and protecting the child it wasn't untill everyone was shouting at it that it seemed to get agitated even then it got back to protecting the child they said.

ehh the video i found and seen twas shitty but the gorilla of what you can see wasn't being violent to the child

ok found another one yeah he wasn't being violent even when he was dragging the child through the water probably some other gorillas around that he was getting the boy away from..

if he wanted to kill that kid he would of been dead before they had a chance to shoot it.

all well hope the parents get charged with neglect

Edited by CstrokerV

Oh my bad stroker I didn't see a video, I was just reading a story and the one I saw said the fire dept saw him toss the kid a time or two and drag it the length of the pen. If he wasn't hurting him that bad then it's bullshit if the shot it. But I agree, regardless the parents should be up on some charges.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Oh the two i saw didnt seem violent to me yes he drug him a couple of times but when he stopped he didnt like hit him or anything... couldnt really tell but once that another one was near by .. i mean it is my opinion maybe im wrong maybe there is a better video.. just wrong killing some thing because a human made a mistake and went into his cage

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Creative and smart use of slat wall though. Makes for a fairly efficient mounting system as long as you lock the amp boards down once they're all slid in place. Pretty cool.

Static drops are my bag.

Creative and smart use of slat wall though. Makes for a fairly efficient mounting system as long as you lock the amp boards down once they're all slid in place. Pretty cool.

agree... leggit as fuck.

Yuey is boss....