I love winter fuck anything over 75°

X2

I wear shorts pretty much all winter, people look at you silly when you're wearing shorts in below 0°f weather, lmao.

Much hotter than 70°f and I sweat like a whore in church.

I'll do shorts until there is snow higher than my shoes, I just don't like having wet socks lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I love winter fuck anything over 75°

X2

I wear shorts pretty much all winter, people look at you silly when you're wearing shorts in below 0°f weather, lmao.

Wow this is me. I knew I couldn't be the only one, although it really seems like it when I go to Walmart and everyone has 7 layers on and I'm walking in with shorts and no jacket or anything and everyone looks at me like they're seeing a ghost.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

My buddy keeps his bedroom window open in the winter and closes it up. The rest of his house is like 50 degrees. I like the cold but i still keep my heat on 65 in winter. 70 now that we have my daughter. But ill wear just a tshirt and jeans unless its in the single digits. Then its a long sleeve thermal.

yea, 90's for temp and dewpoints mid-70's, fuck all that shit, lows are right at 80....LOL fucking 80 for lows...

AIN'T USED TO THIS HEAT....

Dewpoint 82 actually, so damn humid......

oh well, we'll get through it. AC at work, AC at home, but that 5 minute commute tho!! all my vehicles have AC too

Edited by Karkov

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0