37028B6200000578-0-image-a-1_14706770891

Almost posted this in the TTPYO Thread, but it's more funny than rage inducing. I am a bit angry over how retarded this lady sounds in the interview, but then again she may actually suffer from a mental disability. She does sound pretty fucking dumb though, but remember that she's not incest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1317787/EXCLUSIVE-Incest-mom-d-kids-lover.html

I've had well done steak cooked right, it's not terrible. Most people who can't cook steak properly end up making it well done, and then dump ketchup on it, not so much that all well done steak is bad.

Truth is, if people would just follow some simple rules, even a well done steak is better than a medium rare cooked from frozen or chosen with no marble.

I will have mine rare or blue rare depending on the cut. Hate on how done it is all you want, but how you cook it is much more important overall.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I've had well done steak cooked right, it's not terrible. Most people who can't cook steak properly end up making it well done, and then dump ketchup on it, not so much that all well done steak is bad.

Truth is, if people would just follow some simple rules, even a well done steak is better than a medium rare cooked from frozen or chosen with no marble.

I will have mine rare or blue rare depending on the cut. Hate on how done it is all you want, but how you cook it is much more important overall.

Truth right here.

I can cook you a well done steak that's juicy and tender or medium rare that's dry and tough.

Quality of meat and the cooking method determine the outcome more than the doneness does.

I like mine rare to medium rare though.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I hate the "steak rules". Sometimes I like a well done steak. Sometimes I put ketchup on my steak. It's my steak. It doesn't make me any less of a man.

The women's panties I wear make me less of a man, but we're talking about steak here.

• Like (+1 Rep) 9

I'm not gonna pay $30+ for a Prime Ribeye cut and not make it proper. It's not even hard to make it the right way, and this "infographic" is just a guide until you know what the fuck you're doing.

I sear the hell out of it 1 minute both sides in a cast iron pan, finish in 400° oven with butter and thyme. I rarely grill steaks, and if I do it's charcoal only, and I still sear it first on a hot cast iron pan. Cuts with fork.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.