not really lol. Its a daycab with a 230 in wheelbase or so. and a 40ft belly dump. I can manuever that thing in some tiiiiiiight fuckin spots dude. I love running a day cab with a kinda longer wheel base, you can jack knife the trailer so far doing a tight u turn(did this today inside a wellsite that had an open gate) that the trailer tires will actually rotate backwards.

shit load better spreading gravel with this than a dump truck.

unloaded its right around 30,000lb. We haul about 25 tons of rock at a time in the belly dump vs a dump trucks 14-15 tons. The tractor is about 17,000lbs and the trailer is 13,000ish lbs.

Probably my favorite thing to operate at my job, apart from a track hoe.

you sir are a real tire slayer. I'd charge you for tires lol. Back to Mack. I've driven one of them old one love the exhaust noises right by m my head when shit didn't have dpf and def bullshit.
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

not really lol. Its a daycab with a 230 in wheelbase or so. and a 40ft belly dump. I can manuever that thing in some tiiiiiiight fuckin spots dude. I love running a day cab with a kinda longer wheel base, you can jack knife the trailer so far doing a tight u turn(did this today inside a wellsite that had an open gate) that the trailer tires will actually rotate backwards.

shit load better spreading gravel with this than a dump truck.

unloaded its right around 30,000lb. We haul about 25 tons of rock at a time in the belly dump vs a dump trucks 14-15 tons. The tractor is about 17,000lbs and the trailer is 13,000ish lbs.

Probably my favorite thing to operate at my job, apart from a track hoe.

you sir are a real tire slayer. I'd charge you for tires lol. Back to Mack. I've driven one of them old one love the exhaust noises right by m my head when shit didn't have dpf and def bullshit.

lol fuck def and all the emissions shit. all I hear now is the clanky clank of the mack motors. it's like a new 6.7 powerstroke but not as quite. :(

county gets the cheapest and shittiest tires ever. sets usually dont even last 20k. its ridiculous.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

my dad worked on big trucks for years. did everything, body work, paint, engine rebuilds, tire dismount and mount (with prybars mind you) electrical. all of it.

fuNny thing, a lot of shitty mechanics say things about spare parts leftover. dad would say, "i always would run out of parts putting things back together" LOL

haha my dad says the same thing. he was a fleet mechanic for a bakery that delivered bread all over colorado back in the late 70s. apart from facility maintenance at Halliburton, said it was the best job he ever had. Spent 90% of his time changing oil, brakes, greasing the rigs, and fixing flats.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.