I continually get sucked into watching the videos of this guys Rag-time renditions of song.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

fuckers hate this country and Donald trump so much yet i dont see them packing their shit

They all found out you can't just cross the border and live there........

Canada actually has stricter immigration laws then we do, but everyone is so worried about trump saying build a wall..

You actually have to file a bunch of paper work and prove why you would be an asset to Canada, sometimes they will give you a date and time and have you meet them on the boarder to give you the answer at that time I heard.

To get a work visa in Canada the company you are applying at has to prove that them offering you that job will not hurt the job market for other Canadians, as well as they want to know why you are outsourcing for said job when other Canadians are able to perform the same job duties. Linus Tech Tips just went through this with Dennis and they said they have spent several thousands on being able to extend his work visa and make him a legal resident.

Not to mention Canadas job market is not so great, they are worse off then we are.

The rent is out of control and stupid expensive, you would be cheaper off living in San Fransisco.

Of coarse far away from the cities it is much much cheaper to rent, but then there are no jobs in your area that would even be considerable to commute back and forth too.

Also iirc their immigration site also crashed in 2008 and 2012 elections, both times their site was hit with more bandwidth than the 2016 election.

Hell if you want to see all of this in action watch Border Security Canada on Netflix, I watched it back in the spring and everyone was freaking out about the wall and shit, I'm like are you kidding me? Watch that shit, Canada is locked down at the border. Another thing that comes up a bunch going into Canada is if you have prior in the states, some of the stuff they won't let you in for, lots of people got turned away for having a dui, and they just were going on Vacation lol. It's a good show

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)