if it aint 60k plus.

I bet it isn't, or if it is 59,999 lol

If it's at or around 45k and not the base one either I'm getting it.

I hope you can get one. It would be sick. As long as you don't lay it out, cause that is gaaaayyyy. I'm just kidding lol. I would be inclined for off road, but a let's just say 50k Suv has no business being ruined in the mud and brush lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm definitely throwing those big ass country boy tires on there. I'll be in Boom50cal's inbox for that help, lol

I think something like this would look sweet.

1305-267-00_wheelpros-20x9-500.png

http://www.kmcwheels.com/wheel/11474/xd801-crank

With some nice aggressive tires like so, maybe some 35inch, or hell 38inch if the could fit (with lift)

patriottire_1024x1024_576e7340-821a-4418

http://patriottires.com/products/35x12-50-r-17-lt-torque-m-t?variant=12700546179

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

hahaha yeah, it's not the best looking mustache. No pictures of the any of the women in the picture, sorry.