13 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

I personally dont feel there is anything wrong with background checks, I wish they would be stricter or periodically and automatically ran so less crap makes it through.

The licensing class is kind of bogus.

The first one I did was generic to get my permit in my state, there wasnt even a test, just sit in this class for a couple hours and you get your training for your permit. Its not training by any means!

The second class I took to test for other states actually made you shoot your firearm, and talked more in depth on the laws.

There are too many idiots out there that have no idea what they are doing with a gun, like kids grabbing their pops shot gun making a video acting tough and shooting their ceiling.

One chick I know that has carried for a while doesnt even know how to field strip her gun.... IMO if you cant do that you shouldnt be able to carry.

For people in the Military, Coast Guard, Police, Army, ect I dont feel they need to take any sort of class or training as they deal with firearms on the daily.

@audiofanaticz In Georgia, you don't even have to take a class. Just fill out the paperwork, get some fingerprints, and then wait a couple weeks to get it in the mail, granted that you passed the background check.

Edited by Jhunt94

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

4 hours ago, reedal said:

15894653_1359896680718201_86916342559231

Based upon this I vote we suspend California from the union until we can determine if their government is mentally capable of operating safely.

aaaaaand they're not.

Edited by Quiet
holy shit I used the wrong their/they're/there
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.