6 hours ago, Gunnem said:

@:30 u see a cadillac trunk being ripped in half

how they bump at idle so long without voltage drop? those alts must be high output at idle

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

3 minutes ago, moh.vze.com said:

how they bump at idle so long without voltage drop? those alts must be high output at idle

most dont do own installs and probably roasting equipment constantly. Kinda doubt any of these systems are on "real" power. Running say 5-6kw at idle and holding 13+ is easy to do without much charging, just need batts. Seems to be more about how loud can I get this trashcan full of rocks to sound rather than how actually loud it is (most of us look for bass with no rattle, but tearing metal is part of it; I knew some local shop owners who said people came to him to add in loose metal into trunks to make it "louder").

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

5 minutes ago, ChevyBoy95 said:

most dont do own installs and probably roasting equipment constantly. Kinda doubt any of these systems are on "real" power. Running say 5-6kw at idle and holding 13+ is easy to do without much charging, just need batts. Seems to be more about how loud can I get this trashcan full of rocks to sound rather than how actually loud it is (most of us look for bass with no rattle, but tearing metal is part of it; I knew some local shop owners who said people came to him to add in loose metal into trunks to make it "louder").

Interesting. Looks like a fun meetup they had nonetheless. I looked up some other videos on Chango's youtube and there are a lot of nice cars with cool paintjobs.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs