10 minutes ago, SnowDrifter said:

Fuck

I think I have it narrowed down to one of 4 things.. Adorably enough none of which I have the tools to properly diagnose or repair. Either fuel pump, clogged cat, throttle body, or bad COP

Did you try overclocking it?

sorry, had to.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

4 hours ago, corey0928 said:

Anyone ever use protein shakes for a meal substitute? Was told to try that when working out and trying to lose weight

You don't take whey to substitute food.. it's to supplement.  For me it's the only way to stay low calorie high protein.  If I was a skinny fuck I wouldn't use it and just use chicken and turkey for my source of protein and get me to 3000 calories to build muscle 

20 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Eh i bought from GNC, ON is the Whey I got, so 2 of the things I ordered are also ON too.

Nice. They are pricy on other stuff. Whey is the best at a deal since is isolated. You will be amazed when you add creatinè and beta alanine to your diet. You can push more weight and strength goes up fast. Too bad I'm cutting at the moment and will bulk by mid April. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

16 hours ago, corey0928 said:

Anyone ever use protein shakes for a meal substitute? Was told to try that when working out and trying to lose weight

Add oatmeal and peanut butter to it and it counts as a meal.. protein/carb/fats

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

19 hours ago, corey0928 said:

I used idealshake for a little while, it was pretty good. Very well rounded nutrion too.

14 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

The preworkout I bought is from core nutritionals, and it was something like $40 or $45 at my buddies gym for a little container.

He wont take no money from me so I guess thats the least I could do.

I just got some BCAA and some mct oil to help supplement the keto, low carb diet I'm on from GNC. I've lost at least forty in the last 30 days, but I have been near a scale for over a week so I'm not sure how much more I have lost.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)