So was going to post this in the things that piss you off thread but ended up being a "project"

We bought an Ikea changing table and the pad we(the wife) wanted didn't end up fitting (She didn't ask me for the measurements). Its bathroom proof and easy to clean so no complaints about the pad. But I ended up building a little base for inside the changing table. Going to velcro to the changing pad. When. I get some velcro.

IMG_20170221_203939_zpsshjey62p.jpg

IMG_20170221_203954_zpsnvgrvw8w.jpg

9 hours ago, OrzechNJ said:

Add oatmeal and peanut butter to it and it counts as a meal.. protein/carb/fats

Is peanut butter good for you?

I eat a great deal of it. When I feel a little hungry I grab a couple spoon fulls of it.

Not even lying, I buy bread every week for sandwiches and I never get that far and the loaf gets tossed outside for the birds. LOL

Oh my sweet fuck, the much more portable new mini mini gun that shoots 5.56 rounds at the same rate as the bigger one.

IErtvtw.jpg

JmqBZee.jpg

LfW5Wsu.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

29 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

Is peanut butter good for you?

I eat a great deal of it. When I feel a little hungry I grab a couple spoon fulls of it.

Not even lying, I buy bread every week for sandwiches and I never get that far and the loaf gets tossed outside for the birds. LOL

It's not "great" for you if you eat too much. Filled with oils and high in calories. But in moderation nuts and peanut butter are great and it has a good amount of protein.